To bring up the settings menu, press the spacebar on your keyboard while Marine Aquarium is running then click on the Program Settings button.
Exit on Mouse Move
- If this is checked; you can exit the
Marine Aquarium by moving your mouse or pressing a non-hotkey (see above) on
your keyboard. If this option is not checked, you can only exit the program
by pressing the ESC key or the Right Mouse Button.
- The slider changes the panning speed. De-checking this option will stop the Aquarium from panning entirely.
Start in Windowed Mode
- Launches Marine Aquarium in windowed mode, will launch program as an individual Window on your Desktop, rather than filling the entire screen
Always on Top in Windowed Mode
- When Marine Aquarium
is in Windowed Mode (See "F" hot key above) this option will place
the program window over any other program you are running.
Display Window Title Bar
- Turns off the Title Bar in windowed mode for a cleaner look.
- Enables the Bubble Column in the Tank.
- Enables the Crystal rock in the Reef.
- Turns on the Bubble sound, volume is controlled using the slider on the right
- Turns on the Music Playlist
. Music volume is controlled using the slider on the right. The playlist can be accessed through the Music Playlist
button in the main Marine Aquarium settings window.